Some page excerpts of a Guardians comic I had to put on hiatus.
It was building up to be a monster of a story, getting close to the page count of Water Tribe. I had half roughed out and a good chunk cleaned up when I noticed some problems with the story and needed to step back. I do know how to fix it, the problem is time. I don’t know if I’ll ever finish it.
I still want to finish the North story I had started, possibly do a Jack one. I haven’t had the time due to day time work and even more comic stuff!
I just pulled out a few random panel excerpts, cleaned up pages and some rough ones from the folder.
Rufftoon’s roughs look better than my clean ups :)
my cousin accidently texted me instead of his wife
- cousin: guess who's got two thumbs, a dick, and wants to rub himself against you like a tom cat in heat? THIS GUY. [nude picture of said cousin pointing at himself with both thumbs and an erection]
- cousin: oh fuck oh fuck
- cousin: broomy oh fuck no don't look shut your eyes
- me: I NEVER KNEW YOU FELT THIS WAY
- me: OUR LOVE IS FORBIDDEN BUT STRONG
- cousin: no please don't
- me: COME, MY WILD AND YOWLING TOM CAT. COME AND TAKE ME FOR I AM YOURS FOREVER.
- cousin: I hate you.
story featuring a city where it’s cloudy and rains almost all the time but instead of being stereotypically gloomy and grim, it’s lively and colorful and people party hard indoors and decorate the streets with colorful strings of lights. umbrellas are major fashion accessories and nobody is caught dead without one. festivals are all held indoors except for rain parades. everyone has massive gardens. its awesome.
Skip the Use - Nameless World
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS! THE SONG AND THE ANIMATION ARE SO GOOD I AM HAVING AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE PLEASE WATCH THIS YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY
Reblogging, because this is a better quality version than the last link I had.
Once again, music video set into the world of Zombillenium, by Arthur De Pins. The book should be turned into an animated feature film.